Monday, December 20, 2010

Gears

GoW_Page01_col.jpgAlthough you wouldn't know it from their current website, last month I finished a one-off issue of Gears of War for Wildstorm. This book ended a very crazy year for me and was fun to do, especially when I learned that the issue was written by Karen Traviss. Already a very successful author (including a bunch of Star Wars novels), Karen is the writer of the next Gears game due, well, some time next year. Gears #15 is Karen's book writing the current comic series for Wildstorm/DC.

I had a lot of fun working on with Karen on this, and I've just seen the wonderful job Wes Hartman has done with the colour on the book. This is going to be one good-looking issue!

Philip Tan is doing the cover, and the book will be in stores on December 29.

3 Comments:

Blogger Steven Sterlacchini said...

Looks very cool.

Any idea when it's out? I'll reserve a copy.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Steven Sterlacchini said...

Scratch that. Picked up my copy today. Great Stuff!

10:53 AM  
Blogger LFB said...

Dear Colin
All the best for 2011 ! I'm a French comic books writer (more than 30 books released yet), officially mandated by a big publishing company here in France to contact you for a project... Man in charge of the editorial side of the company always wanted to do something with you... Story takes place in Australia... (A country where I go regularly by the way...)... Before telling you all the stuff more directly by mail or phone, is it possible for you to contact me first through the following adress ? Thanks in advance, and believe me, this is no joke at all !
Cheers
lfbollee@gmail.com

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home